1. How do I make an account?
To create your very own Shaposh Online Account, follow these simple instructions:
Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right-hand corner of the home page
Click on the ‘Create an Account button at the bottom of the screen
2. What if I forget my password?
In the event of a forgotten password, simply:
Click on ‘Forgot Password on the sign-in page
Enter your email address
Click on the link sent to you in your email address
Enter your new password
3. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Go to ‘My Account and click on ‘Edit’ at the address tab to enter your new address.
4. Where can I view my order history?
Your order history will be available on your Dashboard on your Account page
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
To order as a guest :
Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
Enter all your required shipping and billing information
Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
5. Does add an item to the shopping cart reserve it?
No, an item will only be reserved for you after you have confirmed your order at checkout.
6. What payment options do I have?
Cash on Delivery (available nationwide)
Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit)
7. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
8. What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
To avail of COD, please follow these instructions.
At checkout, select ‘Cash on Delivery
Upon the courier’s arrival, check for the original receipt and pay only the amount mentioned on that receipt in cash)
9. Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available internationally?
Unfortunately, COD is only available in Pakistan.
10. Can I pay COD with a cheque?
Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, we only accept cash for COD orders.